Welcome to the Advocacy Team
MhIST staff are working remotely but can be easily contacted by
Ringing 01204 527200
Advocacy means enabling your voice to be heard, speaking for you when you can’t speak for yourself and supporting you to say what you need to say when you can. Advocacy is about supporting, enabling and empowering you to express your views and concerns, access information and services where needed.
We provide an award winning INDEPENDENT advocacy service which helps people who live in Bolton with:
- Benefit Forms
- Mandatory Reconsiderations
- Bus Pass Applications/Renewals
- Support to attend an appointment with a GP
- Psychiatrist or Bolton Assessment Service
- Support to Access Services
- Best Interest Meetings
- Decision Making Meetings
- Signposting to other services.